Land Reclamation in Ecological Fragile Areas: Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Land Reclamation and Ecological Restoration (LRER 2017), October 20-23, 2017, Beijing, PR China
Author(s) ： Hu Zhenqi (Editor)
ISBN ：1138051039 978-1138051034
Pages ：530 pages
Size ：23312 KB
Land Reclamation in Ecological Fragile Areas contains the proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Land Reclamation and Ecological Restoration (LRER 2017, Xi’an, China, 20-23 October 2017). The contributions cover a wide range of topics:
• Mining impact on environment
• Monitoring, prediction and assessment of mining impact on land environment
• Mining methods and measurements to minimize the land and environment impact
• Mining and reclamation policies, regulations and standard
• AMD treatment
• Soil and landscape reconstruction
• Revegetation and biodiversity protection
• Subsidence land reclamation and ecological restoration
• Surface mined land reclamation and ecological restoration
• Solid wastes management, waste dump and tailings pond restoration
• Case study
• Abandoned mine land reclamation and ecological restoration
• Contaminated land remediation
• Reclaimed land monitoring and evaluation
• Land reclamation supervision
• Products and industrialization
• Education, technology transfer and international cooperation of mine land reclamation
• “The Belt and Road Initiative” and mine land restoration
Land Reclamation in Ecological Fragile Areas will be of interest to engineers,scientists, consultants, government officials and students in this area.
Advances in Physical Ergonomics and Human Factors: Proceedings of the AHFE 2017 International Co...
Wiley FINRA Series 10 Exam Review 2017: The General Securities Sales Supervisor Examination -- G...
Facing the Challenges in Structural Engineering: Proceedings of the 1st GeoMEast International C...
Light Metals 2017 (The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series)
The Statesman's Yearbook 2017: The Politics, Cultures and Economies of the World
Artificial Intelligence Trends in Intelligent Systems: Proceedings of the 6th Computer Science O...