Progress in the Analysis and Design of Marine Structures: Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Marine Structures (MARSTRUCT 2017), May 8-10, 2017, Lisbon, Portugal
作者 ： Carlos Guedes Soares (Editor), Y. Garbatov (Editor)
年份 ：28 April 2017
编号 ：1138069078 978-1138069077
总页数 ：966 pages
大小 ：93789 KB
Progress in the Analysis and Design of Marine Structures collects the contributions presented at MARSTRUCT 2017, the 6th International Conference on Marine Structures (Lisbon, Portugal, 8-10 May 2017).
The MARSTRUCT series of Conferences started in Glasgow, UK in 2007, the second event of the series having taken place in Lisbon, Portugal in March 2009, the third in Hamburg, Germany in March 2011, the fourth in Espoo, Finland in March 2013, and the fifth in Southampton, UK in March 2015. This Conference series deals with Ship and Offshore Structures, addressing topics in the areas of:
- Methods and Tools for Loads and Load Effects
- Methods and Tools for Strength Assessment
- Experimental Analysis of Structures
- Materials and Fabrication of Structures
- Methods and Tools for Structural Design and Optimisation, and
- Structural Reliability, Safety and Environmental Protection
Progress in the Analysis and Design of Marine Structures is essential reading for academics, engineers and all professionals involved in the design of marine and offshore structures.
书籍分类：28 April 2017