Essentials of Federal Income Taxation for Individuals and Business (2017)
作者 ： Linda Johnson (Author)
编号 ：0808044869 978-0808044864
大小 ：72266 KB
Essentials of Federal Income Taxation for Individuals and Business by Linda M. Johnson features an easy-reading, straightforward forms approach that is both simple and direct without complex legal language. It introduces basic tax concepts and then fully illustrates them with clear examples and helpful filled-in forms. Organized to save time, Essentials of Federal Income Taxation builds a firm foundation on which to build students' knowledge and understanding of the tax issues which will affect them throughout their careers.
- Concise presentation that covers all the basic material required for an introductory tax course.
- Organization that clearly focuses student attention on key concepts and important learning objectives for better overall comprehension.
- Use of IRS forms, schedules and worksheets that develop real-world tax preparation skills and illustrate specific reporting requirements.
- Filled-in forms that support the explanatory material, so students see actual tax compliance, in practice.
- Tax Tips throughout the text that offer tax-planning guidance, so students see how to minimize tax liability and avoid costly taxpayer mistakes.
- End of Chapter Questions and Problems that reinforce the salient points presented, as well as key skills required in tax prep.
- Special Comprehensive Problems that integrate the major concepts from several chapters to help students "put the pieces together" and prepare for examination.
To speed course preparation and to help teachers make the transition from other textbooks, a comprehensive Instructor's Guide is available to adopting teachers. The CCH Classroom Essentials CD includes:
1) An electronic file of the entire Instructor's Guide, so teachers can access all the great information contained in the print Instructor's Guide at their office/home PC or on their laptop.
2) Respondus-ready and Microsoft® Word files of the Testbank questions created by the textbook authors for all chapters in the book. These files allow instructors to customize their own tests.
3) CCH's Computer Slide Presentations for each chapter that help enhance and facilitate class lectures and discussion.
In addition, a one-year subscription to the CCH Essentials Internet Tax Research Library (EPIG) is available free to teachers who adopt 10 or more copies of Essentials of Federal Income Taxation textbook for the classroom. Teachers can use their free subscription for classroom presentations to demonstrate live tax research, or in their accounting lab/library for researching specific issues in depth.
Wiley FINRA Series 4 Exam Review 2017: The Registered Options Principal Examination
BSE NSE Market Tips by Tarun Patel: 3rd Feb 2017 (February)
Characterization of Minerals, Metals, and Materials 2017 (The Minerals, Metals & Materials S...
Magnesium Technology 2017 (The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series)
Numerical Analysis of Nonlinear Coupled Problems: Proceedings of the 1st GeoMEast International ...
Materials for Sustainable Infrastructure: Proceedings of the 1st GeoMEast International Congress...